Things are hotting up as spring heads into summer, and ESSE unveils its newest, coveted stove brochure.
The latest beautiful brochure is packed full of high performance, hand-built stoves to choose from, whether you prefer classic or contemporary styles, compact or commanding sizes, there’s an energy-efficient ESSE stove to suit you and your home.
Don’t leave it until the busy winter period to look for your perfect heating solution, there are a number of benefits to choosing your new stove in the warmer summer months:
– You can be out and about, enjoying the sunshine while an engineer transforms your living space.
– Spring and summer tend to be quieter periods for fitters, so you can more easily arrange an installation date that suits you. It also means that delivery times are likely to be significantly improved.
– Installers might be able to offer more competitive quotes during their quieter periods, unlike autumn/winter when they are likely to be swamped with work.
– Your chimney may need sweeping prior to installation and this is much quicker and simpler to tackle in spring/summer.
– Ordering a new stove in summer means the house won’t be cold while the changeover / installation takes place
– You can make use of chilly summer evenings to get to grips with your new stove. Learn how to get the best from it and familiarise yourself with its ‘personality’ before those bitter chills whip through in winter.
So… there’s never been a better time to choose your new ESSE stove!
Order your copy of the brochure today, and see how ESSE has achieved such a fantastic reputation for British quality, performance, style and fuel economy over the last 162 years!