- Fresh spring asparagus
- Halloumi cheese
- Olive oil
- Garlic leaves (you can use lettuce if you have some, or parsley)
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Griddle some fresh spring asparagus and halloumi cheese direct on the hotplate.
- Toast some old bits of bread left over in the hot oven, drizzling it with oil.
- Add some wild garlic leaves (you can use lettuce if you have some, or parsley) then mix it all together and toss with fresh lemon juice, olive oil salt and pepper.
Simple – quick – and seasonally delicious!
Recipe by Philippa Vine at Bluebell Farmhouse Kitchen